The preferred mode of dress is a School Uniform consisting of :
All children (Nursery – Year 6) need:
- red crew neck sweatshirt/ Hoodie/ sweatshirt cardigan ( logo optional)
- white polo t-shirt (logo optional)
- grey school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- white socks with flat, black sensible school shoes. Plain black trainers are acceptable.
- during summer months, pupils may wear a red gingham dress or grey shorts
- during winter months, children may wear wellington boots to school but these MUST be stored in a bag and indoor shoes worn whilst inside the building
For PE all children (Nursery – Year 6) need:
• house t-shirt
• black PE shorts or track-suit bottoms
• plimsolls/ trainers
PE Kit should be worn for After School sporting clubs. All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name, apart from the school logo.
Please ensure that your child’s name is clearly marked on all items of clothing.
We strongly advise that pupils do not wear jewellery of any kind in school. The school will not be responsible for breakages or loss of jewellery items. Earrings should be studs and these must be removed for PE/games. If this is not possible then we would ask that parents provide pupils with sticking plasters to cover the studs.
Sweat - Shirts
Ages 3/4, 5/6 - £10.00
Ages 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 - £10.00
3/4, 5/6, 7/8 - £8.00
9/10, 11/12 - £9.00
5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 - £14 ALL SIZES
3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 - £7.00 ALL SIZES
School uniform can be ordered and purchased at the school office. Cash or Cheques made payable to ‘Pontyclun Primary School Fund’