Earth day 2020
Today 22nd April, is the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day!
Earth Day is an annual event celebrated around the world on April 22nd to show support for the protection of the environment.
What can you do at home?
- Turn off lights when not needed
- Switch off and unplug at night
- Don't keep the tap running when brushing your teeth
- Use the Eco wash setting on your washing machine
- Dry clothes outside
- Walk/bike whenever you can
- Cut back on food waste
- Avoid plastic where you can
- Plant a tree
- Reduce, reuse and recycle
Start today and create a habit for tomorrow!
Why not have a go at this quiz?
Many Thanks and Keep Safe!
The Eco Council