Reminders and Children in Need
Just a few reminders in these difficult times:
- When queuing to gain access to the school or making your way around the school, a 2m social distance should be adhered to at all times. Please wear a mask if you feel the need to do so.
- The INFANT gates are open for morning drop off from 8.40am. Please do not access the premises until 8.40am as classes are not open and staff are not ready to accept your child until this time.
- Please note that the Nursery class opens at 9.00 am for drop off.
- Access to the Juniors from the Infants is via the one-way system, out of the drive in gates and back in through the pedestrian gate. DO NOT cut through the car park directly into the school yard as this is a STAFF ONLY access and unfairly jumps any queue.
- The JUNIOR gate is open for afternoon collection from 3.20pm. Please do not access the premises until 3.20pm as classes and staff are not ready to dismiss your child until this time.
- Parents / carers are to drop and go following the one way system.
- Year 6 parents are to walk around the edge of the yard to collect their children and not cut across it diagonally.
- Please do not attempt to access any class room areas / ramps /steps. We are restricting access in order to maintain COVID-19 restrictions for the safety of your child(ren), our staff and yourselves. Please email staff in the first instance or if urgent, leave a message on the school answer phone.
- Parent / carer access to the school buildings, except for entry to the school office, is strictly by appointment only.
- Lastly, please do not let your child(ren) play on the school equipment or ride bikes and scooters across the yards either before or after school. This is a matter of health and safety for your child, our pupils, yourselves and staff
Children in need- Friday 13th November
Things will be very different this year! Whilst children will continue to do Pudsey activities in class, we will not have stalls or collect money in school. Instead, there will be a different system in place to support this charity.
Children in Need are asking schools to become ‘cashless’. To support this, we have set up a Children in Need Just Giving page so we can still raise money.
Our theme this year is rainbow colours, so children can wear rainbow T-shirts, or choose colours from the rainbow to wear to school.
A fun day in these challenging times!
Thank you again for your patience and co-operation.